Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guest Post: Hollie Minshall

Yesterday I went to London for the first time, it was AMAZING ! ! !
I saw BIG BEN, Buckingham palace, the London eye, the Thames river and bridge, and many more!
we went to the west end theatre to see Shrek the musical. it was AUSOME, and Neil McDermott was playing lord farquard. (he was married to janine in east enders, if you don't know who he is Google image him).

The coach journey there and back was interesting, i was sat there taking pictures of silly things like telephone boxes, gates and statues looool: )
we kept hitting the peoples chairs in front, annoying them, and me and my friend were making each other laugh. hahahaha.

errrm my highlights with Daniel and kam were probably. today when we played grounders in the park (they taught me that game). also when we went down town today and Daniel and kam bought us some sweets or ice cream. there are many more but this blog would go on and on and on ....................

Daniel and kam are leaving tommorow and i wish they could stay its like having two big brothers in the house. THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED ON MY LAST BLOG AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AGAIN.

HIIIIII IRENE THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT HI ROSE THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE COMMENT I WISH TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON XOXOXOXOXOX
 me and daniel climbing the tree at bewdly.








2 comments:

  1. Hollie! What an amazing trip you had to London! It's as crackin' of a city as I hear New York City is! I wouldn't know; haven't been, but Daniel has (of course. I am rolling my eyes now). It was a perfectly wonderful surprise to see your post on the blog; I love-love-loved reading it, and that is a terrific pic of you and Daniel. Wish I could hug you all right now but can't, so hug each other for me, will ya?
    Thanks Lovey, and enjoy the rest of your summer xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi irene its hollie tell daniel i said thank you soooooooooo much for the postcard love u hope 2 seya soon
    hollie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete