Wednesday, July 18, 2012

At the Minshall's house so far ?

this blog is written by guest blogger Hollie age 13 <3

meeting Daniel and kam was interesting i met them after a day at school. I had met Daniel before but i was only two then.
They told me my mom picked them up at kidder-minster at 9:45 and they got to my house at around 10.
They also told me about there journey to kidder-minster, they said they caught a bus, a train (that was the wrong one), they got a taxi, then another train.
when i got home from school i first saw Daniel when i walked through the door, then i saw kam. my sister Robyn went for her swimming lesson so me and my dad took Daniel and kam for a walk.

 On the night time we showed kam and Daniel some proper fish and chips. they enjoyed them appreciatively. After that me,  Daniel, kam, my mom and dad and my sister Robyn  sat down and watched eastenders and superstar (Andrew Lloyd webbers new show to find a Jesus.)
Daniel and kam were on and off with there sleeping but i suppose they needed it.

After that , kam went to bed and so me and Daniel were left sharing the grapes i had. 
that was there first day at the Minshall's house 
since i have four more days left with them i think you should wish me good luck lol : )
i may write another blog if kam asks me too also HI IRENE LOVE YOU WISH TO SEE YOU SOON FROM HOLLIE XXX

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie, thank you for your update, very kind of you. Yes, the boys had a rough travel to Kidderminster but they will relax now with all of you. Hugs and kisses to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie! Love, love LOVE your blog; you are a natural. I do indeed with you luck with those two lol. Have a good week, all of you. Hugs to you & Robyn, Mom & Dad, Gran & Grandad....I could go on & on. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lick your blog very very much.



    holie.

    ReplyDelete