Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello World!


Hello World!

So this is that awkward first post where I tell everyone a bit about myself. I am a 17 year old guy, headed off to Europe for the summer before continuing my post secondary education in the University of Waterloo. I'm going to be travelling and documenting my days on this blog. There are a couple of purposes, first and foremost to let my friends know how its going out in Europe, but also to be able to look back in 15 years and still remember events that happened (thank goodness for the internet), and finally to have the parents know that our group is still alive.

So this amazing 1.5 month trip will look something like this

Ireland -> Scotland -> England -> Italy -> France

Of course, this is a rough idea, and things are always open to change.


So, I'm on my way out of Canada.... Tomorrow!

Well I will write more on the plane ride over to Dublin, but for now, its time to say Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment